Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Marriage Equality


Okay, I admit it. I took... um... borrowed the pic from www.rifuture.com because I could only get a tiny pic from Projo. How did they do that?

It's an anti-gay marriage rally at the State House held by The National Organization for Marriage today.

Please, allow these people to marry if they wish. It takes nothing from me or my family. Love, marriage, family, only makes my life. It should do the same for gays. God bless the guv & his wife for being so darn perfect. My family isn't. What about yours?

Please don't tell me that this is about marriage only & is not meant to be anti-gay. It is anti-gay no matter how you cut it. Other states & countries have done this. And still... they exist without any dire consequences.

Listen to Projo's video. Well done! Thank you to the fellow in the background with his sign & Pat Crowley whose blog was recently named as one of the most influential in the State. It's no fun sticking out like a sore thumb at a rally like this. Well done!

2 comments:

chasval said...

Carcieri said he is not anti-gay, but does not believe this is a “civil rights issue,”
I wonder if he also thought multiracial marriage was not a civil rights issue!
“I think we should to be doing everything we can to protect traditional marriage.”
Please Governor; I may need a lot of things like a job or tax relief or my road paved or less Bush like politics, but, after thirty happily married years not your help protecting my marriage!
But Carcieri said he believes children “prosper” best in homes with a mother and a father.
I must say, as a court appointed special advocate any good parent will due, regardless their sexuality. Furthermore, Poverty is the leading cause of child abuse and neglect; maybe you can accomplish something in that area.

Anonymous said...

Its really great information ,,thanks for sharing with us ,,

___________________
victor
More Movies More Fun & Entertainment