Sunday, January 27, 2008

Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award


This is only the second time I've awarded the "Rigid Digit." I realize that I'm dating myself to those who recall this "Rowan & Martin Laugh-In" dubious achievement award, but what-the-heck. The first award went to Rep. Trillo.
And it goes to (drum roll....) that bad boy himself- NEA's
Pat Crowley.
It recently came to my attention (from himself) that Pat has been the central topic of at least 47 recent postings on Anchor Rising & Ocean State Republican (and not in a good way). Quite an accomplishment. Actually, I think it's likely higher. And I haven't been mentioned even once. Oh, darn!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to thank the academy, my director, the writers, and of course, all of my co-start..... ;-)

Thanks Eileen!

Pat

(PS. forgot my username)