Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Holly the German Shepherd from Middletown



Holly Spillane. Of course this was NOT take at any local beaches where you may NOT have any pets off a leash. Holly is 3. We bought her at a breeders & she has a much fancier name. Her parents are from Germany. My family convinced me that a German Shepherd was a medium-sized dog. They lied. Holly is HUGE. She LOVES people. She LOVES kids & has many neighborhood friends. You'd never know how friendly she is, though, if you stand outside her boundary. She looks & acts truly vicious. Keeps the unknowing away. I keep thinking that I should breed her, and I have to decide soon says the vet. Another time I'll post our cat, Spooky. They cat & dog get along tremendously well - NOT! Holly's favorite activity in the warm weather is being hosed down. She loves to chase those water drops & will actually do a flip sometimes.

1 comment:

Thomas Kalinowski said...

If you want to give Holly a chance to run around without her leash and get to meet some other dogs, bring her on down to Newport's no-leash dog park. My three basenjis and I like to stop by there around ten in the morning.