Sunday, July 05, 2009

New Stuff

I'm trying to keep up with an event calendar of local doings either for zilch $ or that I like. If you have anything, feel free to send.

I am rightly reminded that whenever it's not a beachy day, the concession stands remain open. Fortunately, a lot of the pollution problems seems to have cleared up with Middletown's sewer work & so this now seems to have little effect here. Yeah!!!

Sometimes I go to First Beach just for a quiet lunch with a lobster roll, few people around, & a gorgeous view- even with the fog/mist. Then maybe a walk. Hopefully, the new thresher will achieve its goal of less of that yucky & stinky red seaweed on First Beach. Just the few times that it has been operational, I've noticed a BIG difference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.