Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fundraiser for Rep. Rice



Anytime anyone sends me a notice addressed to "cool blogger friends," it gets my attention.

This is a fundraiser for Rep. Amy Rice (Dist. 72, Newport, Middletown, & Portsmouth).

It is: Wed., August 27, 2008 From: 5:30 to 7:30 PM

Sardella's Restaurant, 2nd floor, 30 Memorial Blvd., Newport, RI

Amy was recently endorsed by Clean Water Action, so don't be trying to sneak any dirty water in!

Amy's new campaign manager is Fifth warder Jack Hamblet of Newport. Sorry, don't know him. I don't know everyone, but I try.

The suggested donation is $100 and you'll see a lot of locals, esp. lawyers there. Maybe you can get some free advice.
Amy is my rep & she's always had my vote and my confidence. I'll be there, after all I have a new dress. No, absolutely nothing shallow about me.
Checks are payable to Friends of Amy Rice, 2431 East Main Rd., Portsmouth, RI 02871.
Only individual or PAC contributions are allowed. Corporate contributions are not allowed by law.

Here is her website:

No comments: