Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Welcome New District Writers!



Expect to see two new writers soon. One is Newporter Anthony Spiratos who has written a few articles before and recently formed a new state advocacy group. Check out Projo's story on him.

The other is Middletowner Antone C. Viveiros, founder of Concerned Island Taxpayers Assoc., formerly Island Watchdogs.

Both are former Republicans . The writers and I do not always agree politically, but I do welcome other points of view in order to begin conversations. I also get tired of reading articles by me (b-o-o-o-o-ring!)
My other writers are Sandra Flowers who is now running for School Committee in Newport (boy, could they use her help) and Tom Kalinowski of Newport who is interested in national politics & is an all-around rabble rouser.

Write more! Write often! Others are welcome- just e-mail me if you'd like to write or even post announcements. I want to expand the conversation in the District, not confine it to mini-me's. Discussion is a good thing and, you know, I'm not always right. We all have a lot more in common than we may think, just different paths to get there. I'd especially welcome anyone from Tiverton and Little Compton or Adamsville who would like to contribute. Our problems, concerns, and interests are not so very different after all.
Today- blog writer; tomorrow- Pulitzer Prize! Or something like that....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its really intresting blog..
thanks for this great link ,,
___________________
Richard
Call Today for NEXT DAY Instellation to watch your Favorite Channels on HD reciever.