Sunday, June 17, 2007

Speak up, District 12!

Any secret muckrackers out there? Got an opinion? Something to say (well, write - at least for now). Want to write under an alias like our Founding Fathers in the Federal Papers (thanks to a friend for reminding me of this). "Daily News" or "Projo" not print your letter/article?

Come on down! Say it! I believe in the First Amendment. I won't reveal my sources (you'd be suprised at the things people tell me because they want it to get out there). Haul me in front of a judge, send me to jail. Sounds like a vacation to me. I laugh in the face of adversity!

Keep it clean, be ready to back up your facts, if it's opinion, say so! I'll edit if you like (I'm a great speller). I'll even write it if you send me the info (hello, Deep Throat). I'm in the book under Francis Spillane, & my contact e-mail is listed at the top left of the blog.

As Adlai Stevenson once said, "Eggheads of the world unite! We have nothing to lose but our yolks!"

Heh, heh.

No comments: