Friday, December 05, 2008

URI Pointsettia Sale


The URI Master Gardeners do this every yr. as a fundraiser. It is this Sat. from 9- noon. They do this every yr. & there are plenty in attendance to buy the poinsettias as well as other items. It's at their greenhouse sign close to campus- there will be plenty of signs.
Remember, these are YOUNG plants & quite reasonably priced- $?10- memory aludes me.
Sorry for the lack of postings. My new laptop has been being serviced yet again. It's been gone for a month & I'd better be seeing it damn soon or I'll have plenty to say about the vendor. I am not a happy camper for a VERY expensive computer that never worked right from day one. I regret that I did not buy a major brand, although my son has had no problems with his smaller version.

No comments: