Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Newport's First Night


This is a family-friendly activity in Newport on New Year's Eve. http://www.firstnightnewport.org/

I love it & I don't even have any little kids! It's $10 with those under 5 free. There's a venue for teens & even a party for those who want to stay up till midnight. The older I get the harder this is. Last year I think that it was just me & the dog. Activities begin at 6. I've never seen the parade or fireworks- too darn cold for me. But maybe this will be the year!

Sandra Flowers will be there along with the D'Amicos of "Lou's Hotdogs." Transportation is free. Aw, c'mon. I'll bet you've never seen the Newport Artillery Museum after having lived here all these years. Now's your chance! Isn't this why you live here after all?

Now, honestly, would I steer you wrong?
Post a Comment