Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Candidate Questions



I'm planning on sending local candidates questions a la John McDaid at Hard Deadlines. So as to distance myself a bit, I'm hoping to sweet-talk John & use his for both Council & School Committee. I'm open for suggestions on other questions you'd like to ask. I can't promise I'll use them, but I'll sure consider it!

I'd also like to do it for State candidates, but time constraints may kick in. If you have questions for those (Senate, Rep. & State Senate, Rep.), I'm all ears- well, all eyes in this case!

Sugestions are always welcome on most any topic. Thinking (at least on my part) is a good thing! If I thought there was interest, I'd broaden the question-asking to more in the District (Newport, Tiverton, & Little Compton). But unless there is a groundswell, I'll limit to Middletown.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all the current council except Ed Silveira get the boot!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am sure the votes for the Republicans are the friends and family since we all know Barrow and Santos were in lock step with Rodrigues Mello conceling information from the communities and will surly lose the election!

Anonymous said...

1 agree with first comment --all out but silveira -maybe silvia could stay too

Anonymous said...

I need more family! Thanks for the comments!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Eileen...
Anyone who gives me as many links as you do can use my questions any time.

Cheers.
-john