Saturday, August 09, 2008

Candidates- Welcome!



If you are a candidate & have info that you'd like to get out, I will print it here. I know how hard it is to get "the word" out. I don't even have to agree with you- I'll still likely run it. You just can't say bad things about me. I do have my standards after all. I'll run fundraiser info, too. Free. What a deal! I'll print it as you send it to me nsofar as I am able. I won't edit or comment- at least not in that posting. It's fair game later!

I'll also post your website in my candidates' links to the left. While I primarily an interested in District candidates, I'm not that fussy. This website is, to say the least, rather eclectic.

I like candidates running. I want to get the word out. I don't mind it when anyone disagrees with me. Heck, I rather like it. After all, I was a champion h.s. debater. Doesn't faze me at all. It makes me think. Discussion & debate are a good thing & I welcome it.

So feel free to send me stuff. Choice is a good thing election-wise. While I always encourage people to vote for me- hey, my mother didn't raise any fools, I honestly believe that the really important thing is that you find candidates that you like, support, & that you VOTE.

No comments: