Monday, June 30, 2008

Newport House 75 Candidate

I am sending this note to let you know that I have filed a Declaration of Candidacy for the RI House of Representatives District 75 seat. This it the seat previously held by the late Paul Crowley.

After many years of service to the community on various boards and organizations, I have decided it is time for me to step up the 'plate' of elected office. Giving my experiences, I feel that I can best do that at the state level.

Further information about my reasons for running and my qualifications can be found on www.stacyhouse.com.

I will be picking up my nomination papers on July 1st and circulating them for signatures.

There will be a Democratic primary election on September 9th.

For those of you who live in District 75, I ask for your vote.
You are in District 75 if you vote at the following places:

St. John's Church
Thompson Middle School
Donovan Manor
Clarke School
Newport Public Library
St. Augustin's School
Carey School

For my other friends, I humbly ask for your support and encouragement.

Thank you.

Peter Martin

PS. Please forward this to your Newport friends and ask them to support my campaign. Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 1/2 Willow Street
Newport RI 02840
Phone [401] 847-0651
Visit my website at www.stacyhouse.com

No comments: